Style That Item: Kerry's GAP loafers



1 comments

Kerry has already put up some awesome outfits to wear with her adorable Gap polka-dot loafers, and now I'm gonna give it a shot!  I just love these little loafers, aren't they fab?!
You will notice a theme with the bags.  Kerry is into crossbody bags lately {ditto!}, so I tried to give her a few new pieces of crossbody eye candy {I know I added couple to my list while writing this post}!

My first look combines black, white, grey and cobalt blue.  Love this color combo!
J Crew bubble necklace / J Crew tank / Kate Spade bow studs / wool cap / Free People jacket /
suede belt / legging cords / Marc Jacobs crossbody
Next up is a look that features Kerry's new, adorable red blazer!  I couldn't decide which color bag I liked better with it, so I'll leave that up to K!
H & M blazer / Guess what I want her to do with this scarf?  I think a classic head-wrap would be fabulous! / Dior sunnies / sparkle baguette earrings / serpentine shine belt for over the blouse at her waist and under the blazer / chartreuse crossbody / dark teal crossbody / Tory Burch blouse / Michael Kors watch / these GAP high-waisted trouser jeans will make our petite K's legs look about a mile long!  I don't think everyone can pull off high-waisted pants, but Kerry is so slim, they will be perfect on her!
Next, I incorporated the cute floral trench from Kirna Zabete at the Shops at Target, which is feminine and funky at the same time!
Kirna Zabete for Target trench via / J Crew peter pan collar tee / pearl studs / scarf / link bracelet / sexy boyfriend jeans / depending on what she's doing that day, she can carry this fabulous DVF wool crossbody or a spunky Kate Spade shopper
This last look actually has several pieces from some of the other looks.  I wanted to do one outfit that K could easily wear just lounging around, but can dress up quickly to run out for dinner!
wool cap  / pearl studs / Kerry's own Warby Parker glasses / to go out, K can dress it up with a brooch / dusty pink tissue tee / cabernet colored cashmere sweatshirt / sexy boyfriend jeans / Michael Kors watch / a pretty scarf is another piece she can grab to leave the house, just to look more polished! / this "kissing foxes" belt is right up Kerry's ally! / Marc by Marc Jacobs blue crossbody
I seriously want to go shopping after doing this post!  There are so many cute things online right now, and I am sooo ready for fall!  I know Kerry will be showing off some fabulous looks with her new loafers!

What colors would you pair these little cuties with?

1 comments:

Kerry at: September 26, 2012 at 9:17 AM said...

Okay, too many cute looks!!! I can't choose a favorite! You used a lot of items that are on my wish list!! What I love most is that wool cap you featured in a lot of the looks; I actually own a velvet version of it that I scored for a great deal at the Coach outlet last winter! I already own so many like-minded pieces of 'A Lazy Saturday' that I can't wait to recreate it! Great ideas; I've gained some major inspiration from this post! xoxo

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...