Trend of the Month Challenge: A Statement Necklace!



2 comments
I love Marion Berry Style!  It's such a fun blog, and the lovely Marion hosts a really fun fashion challenge once a month, which I have participated in one other time!

This month, it's all about the statement necklaces!  And, of course, I had a few already, but I used this as an excuse to go out and get one six more {I have what you might call a slight addiction to buying accessories}.  It's okay, I went to H&M!

Kerry had the cutest necklace and I was surprised to learn it was from H&M {it looks really nice and not inexpensive at all!}, so I thought I'd go check it out.  Oh, man.  Bad idea.  Granted, the necklaces I got aren't the best quality, but they are trendy and I won't mind not wanting to wear them after a year or so. 

The one in my look today is by far the cheapest-looking necklace of the bunch, but I was so enamored with the juxtaposition of neon and gaudy rhinestones!  Once again, I am a sucker for irony in fashion.

Anyway, here is my necklace & what I wore!  {Sorry for the plethora of face pictures, I was just so happy to see some in which I don't look ridiculous, although I realize I look way too serious!  I just really liked my makeup today!  And, yes, my hair is wet!  Also, I apologize for the {grandma} cleavage.  I wore a cami to try to modest it up!  What's a girl to do?!}

necklace: H&M / earrings: Banana Republic / cardi: Target / dress: Old Navy / belt: Calvin Klein / shoes: Old Navy {all clothes old, except for my necklace!}




2 comments:

Kerry at: September 5, 2012 at 7:38 PM said...

Such a fun necklace!

And your eyes are looking so gorgeously blue in these photos!

xoxoK

Maigen at: September 7, 2012 at 10:04 PM said...

Thanks! You're too sweet! :)

*M

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...