A New Maigen



3 comments
I got a haircut/color!  Finally!  You may {but probably won't} recall the extremely over-thought haircut post of many, many moons ago, but I finally got up the nerve to actually do something about it!  Yay!
Please excuse my goofy faces.  I don't know how to smile for real in pictures or how to look normal.
It's almost white.  Every time I see a mirror, it freaks me out a little, but I think I like it.  And, the bangs will make my work-day top-knot a little more sassy!

PS: The idea of the "Coco" nickname is out.  Among people polled, 2 out of 3 thought it was a stripper name.  I immediately think "Coco Chanel," or, at worst, a dog's name.  Anyway, guess I'll stay Maigen.

3 comments:

Kerry at: October 14, 2012 at 7:21 PM said...

OH MY GOSH, I'm obsessed!! It's perfect! So happy you decided to go platinum!!

Maigen at: October 14, 2012 at 7:30 PM said...

Thanks, Kerry!! :)

Maigen at: October 14, 2012 at 7:32 PM said...

Thanks, Kerry!! :)

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...