Nate Berkus for Target!



3 comments

Heads up, friends!  Architectural Digest alerted me to a Nate Berkus collection that is coming to Target!  The 150 piece collection will be available October 21 and I pretty much adored everything in the preview.  Not only are they inspired reproductions of some of his most unique finds from his travels, which would add such a collected feel to your home, but the price points are amazingly affordable!  I couldn't believe it!

Take a look yourself, but also read the AD article to see what Nate has to say about each item.

Fun base!
Sculpted Branch Lamp Base, $25; Drum Shade in natural, $25.

Arrowhead Rug in grapeleaf, $150. 
I also am a huge fan of his zig zag rug he sold on HSN, which he used on his show.  


I would so get this one!  Love the lacquered yellow and the $13 price tag!
Oversize Chain Link in gold, $13.


Oval Basket, $17.  
Perfect for pillows, throws or magazines!

Dip-Dyed Shower Curtain in Aegean Sea, $25.
Aztec Diamond Bath Mats in ultramarine and wheat, $20.

Signature Bath Towels in ultramarine, $6–$8.
Fashion Bath Ikat Towel in ultramarine, $6–$8.
I absolutely love that Ikat with the contrast striped edge!  I just hope it's luxuriously soft and big!
Decorative Box in yellow, $20.

Hammered Brass Bowls, $15 and $8, respectively.
How amazing are these hammered bowls?!  I would love to plant some succulents in them or use them for my holiday tables!

Lacquer Tortoise Wall Accessories in green and cream, $40.
This reminds me of the West Elm plaster one.  Usually I'm a die hard white accessory freak, but I actually really like the color of the Tortoise shell in my first picture.  

Nate Berkus’s The Things That Matter ($35) will be released October 16 and can be preordered at amazon.com.  This has been preordered for sure!  It's at $21 right now on amazon, so hurry on over!

What do you think about Nate designing for Target?  Do you think they'll look high end?  Are you afraid that if you buy something from the collection you won't have a unique product because it's sold at Target? (I know I am a bit...)  
What would you add to your next Target shopping cart?








3 comments:

Maigen at: October 9, 2012 at 8:39 PM said...

I'll take the desk lamp in the first pic & those hammered bowls, please!

Can't wait to check it out! Thanks for alerting me to this! :)

*M

Maigen at: October 9, 2012 at 8:40 PM said...

Oh, and those tortise shells are cool, but the dark green totally reminds me of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! ;)

Kerry at: October 11, 2012 at 8:56 PM said...

Thanks for reminding me about this! I read about it awhile ago, but totally forgot! Now I have something to look forward to! : )

I want 2 of those lamps, the bowls, and the towels!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...