Neiman Marcus x Target Holiday Collection {Kerry's Picks}



6 comments
Thank you, Refinery 29 for making my week!

If you didn't catch it yesterday, they revealed the 50 swoon-worthy items from the Neiman Marcus x Target CDFA Holiday Collection.

Here are my top 12 picks that are making me giddy to treat myself go Christmas shopping!



FOR THE HOME 
// No.1 Altuzarra Tray, $79.99 :: gorgeous clean lines give this tray a timeless feel
// No.2 Tracy Reese Dessert Plates {set of 4}, $39.99 :: I'm making grabby hands at these plates; they're perfectly patterned and just plain lovely
// No.3 Phillip Crangi Frame, $79.99 :: loving the masculine, rock n' roll vibe of this frame
// No.4 Band of Outsiders Cookie Cutters, $29.99 :: such an unexpected and whimsical mix of cookie cutters; these would definitely make me want to bake



FOR OTHERS 
// No.1 Rag & Bone Shot Glasses {set of 4}, $19.99 :: love how tough these shot glasses are; I think they would be perfect for my brother
// No.2 Oscar de la Renta Dog Collar and Leash, $39.99 :: My little Monster Jane needs a new collar and leash; should she be adorned by anything less than Oscar de la Renta?!
// No.3 Marchesa Little Girl's Beaded Dress, $99.99 :: I try my best to not overbuy for my future children, but this Marchesa gown might just be a must! It's stunning.
// No.4 Rag & Bone Men's Sweater, $69.99 :: this would look great on D; I just love a cozy grandpa sweater on that man o' mine



FOR ME 
// No.1 Tracy Reese Blouse, $79.99 :: love the pattern and sparkle 
// No.2 DVF Yoga Mat, $49.99 :: MUST OWN!
// No.3 Carolina Herrera Travel Bags {set of 3}, $39.99 :: a great way to wrangle all those odds and ends items that swim around in my purse
// No.4 Derek Lam Slippers $49.99 :: a fabulous and fancy way to keep your feet warm around the house


Mark your calendars because it's all available starting Saturday, December 1 at Target and Neiman Marcus stores. Be sure to keep yourself on the nice list so Santa can bring you what you want!

What items from the Neiman Marcus x Target Holiday Collection made it to your wishlist?


6 comments:

Helene at: October 19, 2012 at 11:05 AM said...

Wow! So cute, I'm excited. I especially love the stuff for the home!
Helene in Between, formerly Do Dallas Cheap

Lilly at: October 19, 2012 at 5:08 PM said...

So December 1 is a Saturday...should we do a blogger binge shop and brunch? Maybe at the downtown NM or Northpark? If there are enough yoga mats for everyone it could be fun! If not, well, elbows up because no one is safe.

Maigen at: October 19, 2012 at 8:22 PM said...

Ummm... YES. Those dessert plates & the glam slippers have my name all over them! Kerry, thanks for posting so many fabulous items! Great picks! I will have to check out the rest of the collection! :)

Lilly- We should definitely do a blogger binge shop/brunch! {Such a great description!!}

Is the collection at NM or at Target, or both? Either way, I am up for it! :) Would be so fun! I'm going to start saving my pennies!

*M

Lisa - respect the shoes at: October 19, 2012 at 10:00 PM said...

Oh if they made Marchesa dress in my size!

Kerry at: October 20, 2012 at 12:56 PM said...

Me too, Helene!

Yes, Lilly! Let's binge shop and brunch it up! I will fight for that yoga mat... and a few other things!

Maigen, the collection is at Neiman Marcus AND Target! Pretty cool, right?!

Lisa, I totally agree that the Marchesa dress needs to be made for adult girls, too!

Amy Shaughnessy at: October 21, 2012 at 9:12 AM said...

Love these cookie cutters. So different!

Amy


Fashion and Beauty Finds

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...