Pillows, Pillows, Pillows!



2 comments
So, I have a small problem.  It's with accessories.  And the purchasing {or really wanting to purchase} way too many.  For the home {vases and pillows are my downfall}, for me {jewelry, bags, shoes}.  Just gimme all of it! 

Anyway, the nice people at Pillows by Dezign were gracious enough to thank me for mentioning their adorable yellow and grey ikat pillow here, and I went back to their site to further peruse their pillow offerings.  They have so many beautiful pillows! 

Here are a few that I love {although, most of them won't match any of the decor in my home, sadly, but I'm pretty sure I will be adding a few into the mix!}:
Top row: left / middle / right
Bottom row: left  {grey on tan velvet--this is the first one I'm going to get!}/ middle / right

Top row: left / middle / right {My other fave!  Wish it matched my decor!}
Bottom row: left / middle / right

Top row: left / middle / right
Bottom row: left / middle / right
Which one do you like best?

2 comments:

Kerry at: October 3, 2012 at 9:04 PM said...

So many gorgeous pillows at Pillows by Dezign! Thanks for introducing me to them!

That giant green houndstooth pillow is AWESOME. I also LOVE the linen and yellow velvet lines pillow.

xoxo

Maigen at: October 9, 2012 at 8:54 PM said...

I know, the linen and yellow velvet is my fave! I think my mom might get it, so at least it will be in the family! ;)

*M

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...