Pretty, Pretty PRINTcess



6 comments
I have never dreamed of being an actual princess, but I have always wanted to be a printcess. You know, the kind of gal that mixes prints with a genius-level ease. And while I definitely have a long way to go before achieving royal status in that department, I always find that J.Crew and Anthropologie are grand starting points for me to continue my printcess training.

Here are my favorite prints of the moment, any of which when mixed with other prints, can turn you into a Pretty, Pretty Printcess!


:: Clockwise from top left ::
  RUFFLED SKIRT // CORDS // CARDI // PUMPS // 


Before I give you my elbow-elbow-wrist-wrist wave goodbye from my horse-drawn carriage, I must tell you that I really, really want to wear the Janey Snakeskin Flats with the Abigail Blouse and these pants {also seen paired with the Fair Isle Ski Sweater above}. And I want to wear the 2-Tone Waffle Cardi with the Cross-Hatched Ruffled Skirt. I'd also wear the cardi atop the Abigail Blouse. And last but not least, I want to wear the Fair Isle Ski Sweater with the Etta Glitter Tweed Pumps.

And then I will live happily ever after.
The End.










PS: Did you ever play the game Pretty, Pretty Princess growing up?

6 comments:

Helene at: October 25, 2012 at 8:10 AM said...

oh i could stare at these colors all day. and of course I wanted to be a princess growing up!

Maigen at: October 25, 2012 at 6:56 PM said...

Awesome finds, K! I especially love your first and last outfit suggestions!

An aside: the white skirt that is paired with the cardigan is too fabulous!

Amazing print pairing, printcess! ;)

*M

Maigen at: October 25, 2012 at 11:26 PM said...

PS: LOVE that you put the tiara on the fabric swatch! :)

*M

Longhorn Fashions at: October 26, 2012 at 8:09 AM said...

ooohhh I love all of these prints! I think the snakeskin flats are my favorite, love the color! And that waffle cardigan is so classy, yet unique. Great post!

Amy Shaughnessy at: October 26, 2012 at 10:01 AM said...

I still don't have a lot of prints in my wardrobe so I am trying to slowly build it. I love this post!

Amy



Fashion and Beauty Finds

Kerry at: October 26, 2012 at 4:14 PM said...

Thanks, Helene!

Thanks, and I agree, Maigen! That white skirt is to die for! And I'm glad you got a kick out of the tiara! It's the crowing touch! : )

Thanks, LF! I agree about the snakeskin flats and the waffle cardigan! Perfect for this coldfront that just blew in last night!

Thanks, Amy! I think you rock great prints all the time!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...