Style That Item: Iz's Lighting Sitch



3 comments

Here is Isabel's cutie-patootie breakfast area:
The girls came up with some awesome options {here and here}!  So, here are just a few more!  Just to add more confusion to Isabel's choice progress ;)

I organized these by store {I warn you, once you start looking at lighting, it's hard to find a stopping point!  There are just so many great looks out there.  I had to finally make myself quit}...

Orbit chandelier {obsessed!} / The Jupiter chandelier is a bold statement!

Black glass  chandelier / If she wants to add some color, I love this cheeky aquamarine chandelier 

The Foucault's Orb Crystal chandelier is amazing! / The Twin-Orb chandelier is a more casual version / Such a rad Sputnik chandelier

Vintage Birdcage chandelier {these are too cool!} / If she wants to go more rustic, this Antler chandelier rocks!

Love this classic Grey Flannel Drum pendant / Industrial Mercury Glass pendant {mercury glass is so gorgeous!}

glass jar pendants {I'd buy several in different colors and sizes and hang them at different heights} / I like this swanky, retro Globe pendant

I like the modern, geometric feel of this Circle Cut-Out pendant / The Glass Gold-Tone pendant is available in lots of colors! / Metal Drum pendant {I love that traditional-type crystals are visible from underneath this modern, swirly drum} / Link pendant {I adore the chain-link detail!}

This modern Circular chandelier is incredible! / Love this warm Drum pendant / Contemporary chandelier {also quite a fan of the crystal chandeliers inside a drum look!} / You know I'm obsessed with this glam Crystal pendant

What style would you most like in Isabel's space?

3 comments:

Lilly at: October 7, 2012 at 2:43 PM said...

It's usually on the far side of my tastes, but I am loving the thought of the antler one with the classic yet feminine chairs. It says something truly Southern woman to me! Great choices. Shopping for lighting is always a tough one!

Lilly

Maigen at: October 9, 2012 at 8:44 PM said...

Thanks, Lilly! I definitely agree about the antler chandi! :) I love the Southern woman reference, that makes me like it even more! :)

*M

Kerry at: October 11, 2012 at 8:58 PM said...

I agree with Lilly about the Southern charm that the antler chandelier would bring to Isabel's table.

Restoration Hardware has amazing chandeliers! Dalles and I were just in store last weekend and were oogling the The Foucault's Orb Crystal Chandelier! Stunning and enormous in person! xoxo

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...