To Cleave or Not to Cleave



3 comments
I was at Aldo, trying to decide between two pairs of zebra-print pony flats.  One was more of a low-cut version of a loafer, and one was a real smoking-slipper style loafer.

Flat / Loafer
I was asking the cutie-patootie sales kid which one he liked better, and he chose the loafers, pointing out "they don't shoe any toe cleavage, which is much better..."

I said "really?!  I love toe-cleavage!"  So, the question is, toe-cleavage or no toe-cleavage?  I personally like quite a bit of TC.  Way more than the flats above show.  I like a low-cut shoe! 

One of my co-workers was just saying a couple of weeks ago that she prefers shoes that don't show toe-cleavage, so I'm wondering if I'm in the minority here.  In my recent conversations, anyway, it's 2 to 1** in favor of no-toe-cleavage.

**However, in writing this blog, I remembered seeing Molly at Anthromollogies talking about this last month, and she's all for it {she has great taste, too, y'all should check out her blog when you have a sec}!

What say ye?



3 comments:

Helene at: October 24, 2012 at 7:25 PM said...

haha that's awesome. i have never heard of it before! but I say nay to it

Kerry at: October 24, 2012 at 7:36 PM said...

To toe cleave! Here here!

McKae @ Kaes Corner Design at: October 24, 2012 at 9:19 PM said...

I do like me some toe cleavage! Although my favorite flats don't show any, so I guess I like both equally.

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...