Window Shopping with M & K



1 comments
Kerry and I went to a Styl'd By event last week at the GAP at Northpark mall and ended up checking out some stores in the sprawling mall.

It was fun to have some girl time!  The GAP was slightly {if not entirely} anticlimactic, but here are a few of my favorite things in stores now...

How fabulous is this belt?  It's edgy and blingy, the perfect combo!
Salvatore Ferragamo belt
This little plaid coat is a fun shape and I love the colors!  {Also, loving it with a red lip!}
Anthro coat
Check out these fur and suede booties from Coach!  Ooh, la, la!  I think they look fairly comfy, too. 

Coach scout wedge
This bag is sassy and woolly and I love it!  I would wear it with the coat and booties above!
Kate Spade cross-body bag
Have you found any particularly fabulous pieces lately for fall?

1 comments:

Kerry at: October 14, 2012 at 7:26 PM said...

I want you to get that KS bag. : )

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...