Bat Baby!



6 comments
I hope that everyone had a sugary and delicious Halloween last night!

I went trick-or-treating with Baby O and the girls of my family for O's very first Halloweenie! My sister and I decided to make O a bat, and we're super pleased with and giddy over how cute his costume turned out!

We kept his costume elements super easy: a black onesie, black tights {yes, he's a little boy wearing tights; I'm sure he'll hate us for it one day}, a black beanie fitted with little black craft-foam bat ears, and some craft-foam batwings. I winged it when it came to creating his wings {haha}, but you can use this pattern from Martha Stewart.

I love this little adorable bat baby.
Baby O with his trick-or-treat basket and his very-jealous-to-not-be-getting-any-of-the-attention puppy cousin, Monster

Mommy and Bat Baby O out trick-or-treating

Yay candy! {We didn't give him any to eat, don't fret!}

Halloween is fun!


And because I can't get enough of this little scrumptious nephew of mine, I just have to share a photo from our trip to Owen's Big Orange Pumpkin Farm last weekend!

Happy November, y'all!


6 comments:

Helene at: November 1, 2012 at 2:19 PM said...

ohhh precious!! i love it!

phiphis blog at: November 1, 2012 at 4:41 PM said...

SO CUTE!!! my goodness look at those cheeks!

phiphi's blog

Maigen at: November 2, 2012 at 7:10 PM said...

Eeeeeeeeee! He is TOO STINKIN CUTE! His little cheeks and chin! Love the bat costume, too! Great job "winging it"! :)

*M

Kerry at: November 4, 2012 at 5:15 PM said...

Thanks, gals! I think he's pretty darn cute, too! : )

SewPetiteGal at: November 4, 2012 at 8:55 PM said...

Oh my goodness, I am dying over here on how CUTE Baby O is!!! Great job on the costume!

Kerry at: November 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM said...

Thanks, SPG!! xoxo

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...