Birthday Suit



2 comments
Don't worry, it's not a real birthday suit!  R's birthday was today and I thought I'd pretty myself up!  I have no idea if it's an outfit he even likes, but when I like the outfit, I feel awesome and am ready to tackle the day of spoiling!


Top: JCrew Factory // Skirt: JCrew Factory // Boots: Macy's

I might've felt a bit strange asking him to take MY picture, when it's a day all about him.  Oh well!  It took 2 secs.  And I made him brownies with bits of Symphony toffee and melted marshmallows.  

p.s. I'm almost done with Kerry's desk update!  Can't wait to share even though I'm in love with both Kerry's and Maigen's finds!



2 comments:

Kerry at: November 14, 2012 at 7:58 AM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, R!!

You look so cute, Isabel! I'm loving your boots and your mix of colors!

Also, I'm so excited to spy with my little eye your piano! Hurry up and make that inspiration board so we can get R's approval and set to work!

xoxo

Maigen at: November 18, 2012 at 9:01 PM said...

Yay! You are SO cute! I hope you guys had a fabulous day!

*M

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...