I need your opinion!



4 comments
Today, I felt like doing a tall pouf with my bangs and decided to go a very different direction with my make-up than normal.  I did a very dark eye {I wish the pics looked as charcoal-y as in real life} and a light pink lip.

So, here's where I need your skilled-with-makeup help.  Is this more Gwen Stefani or Gwyneth Paltrow a la "Royal Tenenbaums" {which is what I was going for}... or is it more prostituty?  I felt like it was kind of successful, but it's hard to tell when it's you, ya know?  I do look really extra freckle-y...
I need to know if it's that bad, so I don't do it again!   {BTW, yes, I realize I already have roots showing!  WTH?!}

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...