I think I need a 12-step program {VOL II}



5 comments
Hello, my little petunias!  It is time for the much-anticipated ;) home edition of "Maigen can't stop pinning!" 

Hopefully you caught my fashion edition the other day.  I am such a great time-waster when it comes to pinterest, but the following are the best-of-the-best, as far as I'm concerned!

Umm... I can't even describe how much I love this first room.  The pink!  The black & white!  The metal!   And every detail in between.  It makes me say 'ooh, la, la!'
via
The color combo and glam-factor of this next room is just. too. gorg.  I am IN LOVE with that chadi and you may as well just break me off a piece of that pink wall!
via
This little office is overflowing with style.  It is charming and rich and moody.  The colors, zebra rug, and art are a few of my favorite design elements here.
via
Give me breezy!  Give me sassy!  This bright and airy room is just blushing in all the right ways! 
via
Kerry and I both are somewhat obsessed with this next one {and I know she posted about it, but I can't find the link!!  Feel free to add it if you want, K}!  I mean, lucite, orange, and a metallic branch table?!  What's not to love!
via
These glossy black walls are the perfect backdrop for an amazing collection of furniture and accessories.  Love the art, the zebra, and currently developing a major crush on that velvet, nail-headed sofa!  Such high drama!  Gimme!
via
Here's another amazing, dark and brooding spot.  I love the chairs and the styling.  The skull is a nice, unexpected touch.
via
I think all three of us have posted about aspects of this room!  The tall white, paneled walls, green velvet sofa, table and art are all such stand-outs that nothing else is really needed!
via
I don't know what is it about this next room, but I think about it a lot.  It's just got a quality about it that I adore.  It's so airy, and I love the contrast of the dark modern pendants and uh-maz-ing velvet sofa with their traditional surroundings!
via
Can you tell I love glossy, dark walls?  This dining room is about as perfect as it gets...
via
This room is like strawberry ice cream and studded leather.  And who knew those two thing went together at all, but for some reason, they JUST DO.  I can't possibly explain how much I love it and I think it's obvious why, but just in case: walls, art, leather, zebra, silk, metallics, elephant, glass, cowhide.  Bam.
via
This last room is definitely the most organic one.  I love the chairs, the dark grey, the little arc lamps and the art.  The wood ceiling and chandelier aren't too shabby, either.
via
Based on this post, I can pretty much say with certainty that I have a zebra, metallic, starburst, nailhead, velvet, glossy wall problem.  And, perhaps most obvious to me is that I really must, at some point, have a pink room in one configuration or another.

What are your favorite design elements?

5 comments:

Kerry at: November 14, 2012 at 8:01 AM said...

AWESOME top pin picks!

Of course I'm super fond of the golden branch table/lucite bed room. I'm also loving the last room, probably because there is another branch-base/glass topped table. The chandelier is pretty perfect, too.

xoxo

Lilly at: November 14, 2012 at 4:11 PM said...

You are like, the pin whisperer. How come all I seem to find on there is burlap and mason jars? and yet, I'm always trolling about in there. I love all the pops of pink in a myriad of ways - the soft walls with the crisp trim or the hot pinks against leather. l-o-v-e!

Brooke at: November 14, 2012 at 7:23 PM said...

Oh they are all fabulous but I'm dying over that first room!! I love the bright pink paired with the black, white & gold!!

Maigen at: November 18, 2012 at 8:57 PM said...

Thanks girls!

K--Yes, I could totally see you liking that last room! It's fab!

Lilly, Thanks! I waste so much time on there! I know, I think I really need more pink in my life!

Brooke, I agree! I think that's pretty much my fave, too!

*M

Isabel at: November 24, 2012 at 10:22 AM said...

STUNNING!!! I agree with Lil - you find some incredible pins/websites that are so unique! You need to start an interior design blog where you showcase all these - oh wait YOU DO!

So glad to see these amazing rooms you find! More, please! :)

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...