Look, look with your special eyes...



3 comments
Whilst perusing the interwebs for items to pair with Isabel's scarf {post coming in the near future}, I kept seeing this coat.  And, with each sighting, the more I fell in love with it...


I don't know what it is about it, but if this coat isn't freaking fabulous, I don't know what is!

The back is awesome, too, but this thumbnail was all I could find {and enlarging it made it soooo fuzzy}!  Boo!
It seems to be sold out, which is another 'boo.'  Plus, it's a lot more than I want to spend on a coat right now.  But, a girl can dream!



3 comments:

Kerry at: November 21, 2012 at 7:16 AM said...

I find myself being drawn to all things Buffalo plaid lately! I think there is a similar coat online at BP Nordstrom. I'll send you the link if I find it.

xoxo

Lilly at: November 21, 2012 at 11:32 AM said...

Love this. I have been a big lumberjack wannabe lately. I've even thought about buying duck boots. So not Dallas!! Maybe we should all plan a blogger girls' trip to Portland and let our flannel flags fly. Happy Thanksgiving!

Maigen at: November 25, 2012 at 6:28 PM said...

Ooh, I'll have to check out the Nordstrom coat, K!

Lilly, I know, I'm definitely drawn to plaid in general these days and would be a little less Dallas if I put it all on... I might be moving to Seattle, though, so you gals can take a trip up to visit and we can all dress lumberjacky! LOL :)

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...