My Black Friday



4 comments
bf2012



H&M lace top $5 H&M jumper sweater, $12 

GAP cable knit sweater $34.96 / GAP 1969 sexy boot jeans $29.97 / GAP kids Uniform ponte peacoat $17.98 / GAP Double-knit mockneck $23.97 / GAP Baby Legging $9.06 (for a first birthday babe) 

JCP Skinny fit jeans  $10 / JCP Patterned skinny jeans $10 

Anthropologie Bib necklace $24.31

Target Threshold Microplush Blanket $19.99 / Target Threshold Microplush Blanket $19.99 /

COACH COACH LEGACY OCELOT PRINT SWINGPACK $87.97 (yikes!) 

Just a quick wardrobe update of what I brought home with me on Black Friday!  I usually forego clothing on BF and go more for home items, electronics, appliances and such, but I thought I'd try it with some of the good deals advertised!  On the top of my list was H&M for their $5 shirts, and JCP for their $10 jeans.  Along the way, GAP offered 30% on Thxsgiving Day plus free shipping, so that pretty much got me browsing their site.   I decided to just buy whatever I liked and justify the price with the 30% off.  So please don't judge me for any overpriced items that might've made my way into my wallet! :)  I'm really crossing my fingers that the GAP kids' peacoat fits me - haha!  Then, I just had to have me some new super soft blankets from Target in gray and dark teal.  That was a nice deal to stumble upon as I scurried my feet to the checkout lanes.  Grabbing 3 was not easy to carry...Let me just tell you, they are uber soft and lightweight, but I noticed them to be slightly thinner than I expected.  I was also happily surprised to find that Anthro was giving 25% off sale when strolling the mall at 6 am, so I had to buy that necklace.  I saw someone wearing it the last time I was at Anthro and I couldn't stop loving it.  It's sooo cheery!

Do you brave the stores on Black Friday or prefer to online shop?  And, should I keep my Coach bag?  I am NOT one to spend so much on such a small item!


4 comments:

Kerry at: November 27, 2012 at 6:53 PM said...

Awesome purchases, Isabel! I love that you got the H&M lace top for $5! It'll look so beautiful on you! I think it would look great with your new Anthro necklace (also loved the way you styled it on Saturday with your black dress; it really let the necklace shine)! I think the necklace will look awesome with your other H&M purchase, too. I love the bold stripes and the pink stripe at the cuffs.

I like the Coach bag, but if you have any inkling of doubt, I say return it.

I braved the stores on Black Friday, and I'm glad I did! I got 6 bath towels and 2 hand towels for $26! Amazing!! And 50% off at JCrew Factory treated D & I well, too. : )

xoxo
Kerry

Isabel at: November 28, 2012 at 6:56 PM said...

Thanks, Kerry! I actually DID wear my striped sweater with the necklace yesterday at school and had R snap a photo! Glad I made a good choice as evident by your suggestion!

You got a great deal with the towels!

Maigen at: November 29, 2012 at 7:56 PM said...

Cu-u-ute! Wow, girl, you got a ton of great deals!

My fave is the necklace! Wow, so fabulous! I agree with K, it's so versitile!

I like the Coach, too, but like K, I think if YOU'RE not in love, it goes back! :)

*M

fauxionista.com at: November 30, 2012 at 7:33 PM said...

The Coach bag looks fun but like K & M said, and also speaking from personal experience, if you're waffling on keeping it, best to return it. :)

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...