My house. If I had a bunch of money, that is.



4 comments
I love D Home Magazine. It's awesome.

One day {quite a while back}, I was reading along, minding my own business, and came across a featured home that literally had most of my wish-list items in it.  It was, well, EXACTLY my style.  I just thought I'd share it with you.  I think it's exquisite.  And, umm, I still think it's uncanny.

Also, this is the perfect time of year to share it, since it was all done up purty for Christmas!
That chair!  Mongolian wool pillows!  Grey and white!  So me.

ahem, GHOST CHAIRS {one of my main coveted home items}
One of my lucite chairs {although, still planning to add Ghost chairs someday}


Perfect chandi and zebra rug, meet amazing chairs and super-cool table.  And, what about that console?
See my living room?  Isn't it at least in the same family?  I mean, not twins, or anything, but perhaps fraternal...

Now, this is where it gets just plain eerie.  I have this decor binder, and in it, my plans for my dining room {have been the same for more than 2 years}.  A glass table with chrome legs, these EXACT chairs, only in smokey grey lucite, and the sequoia metallic table.  Yes, it is the exact same room...

Here's their master:

The bedroom is different from mine, although I think everything in it is pretty me.  And, the color are pretty similar.  Here's mine:

photos of my home by the lovely Isabel {see the rest here}
Anyway, just wanted to show you what my apartment wants to be when it grows up! 

Have you ever read D Home?  I highly suggest it!

4 comments:

McKae @ Kaes Corner Design at: November 28, 2012 at 1:02 PM said...

That house is gorgeous! I love everything about the living room, especially the egg chair. And the light fixture in the dining room is fabulous!

Kerry at: November 28, 2012 at 6:28 PM said...

It is CRAZY how similar that home is to yours! Yet another testament of your fabulous taste, friend.

I'm loving the neon ghost chairs and that art hanging above them.

xoxo

Isabel at: November 28, 2012 at 6:55 PM said...

WOW, I love it! I so want D Home now! Love the Christmas living room with the touches of neon green and dining room the most. That sequoia console is so stunning!

Thanks for sharing this eye candy!

Mere at: December 19, 2012 at 11:03 PM said...

I LOVE those glass-topped dining room tables!!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...