My Thanksgiving Mini Me



3 comments
My cute little cousin, Bella, was in town visiting my mom for Thanksgiving, and she is such a doll! 
I think she looks like she could be my daughter!  {I looked a lot like that as a kiddo.}  And, since this is a fashion blog, my top is from Old Navy.
She's also a riot.  She would make a funny face {which was basically just looking up to the side and pursing her lips} and crack up.  Then she would say, "and how about THIS?!"  And make the exact same face.  And, she kept doing it, over and over: "how about THIS?!" same face, "how about THIS?!" same face, "how about THIS?!" same face.  We would say "make an ugly face," and she would make the same cute face.  It was hilarious. 

It was fun to get to know such a goofy family member from out of town {I've only met her once before} and to spend time with my rad family!

me & my gorgeous sister, Georgia {who, by the way, looks this fab after having bronchitis for a week}
my necklace, which seems to favor my left boob {so annoying!}, is from H&M
What family members were cracking you up this Thanksgiving?

3 comments:

phiphis blog at: November 25, 2012 at 8:39 AM said...

adorable mini me!! :) hope you had a great thanksgiving!!

xox P

Kerry at: November 25, 2012 at 3:23 PM said...

She is precious!

I LOVE your hair like that, and Georgia looks beautiful!

xoxo

Maigen at: November 25, 2012 at 6:34 PM said...

Thanks, ladies! Hope your Turkey-day was awesome, too!

*M

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...