Progress



8 comments
While I had originally planned to share my Monthly DIY Challenge results today, a major component of the new and improved dining room will be delivered on Saturday, so I'm holding off on the reveal until then. For those of you who just can't wait, get a sneak peak at the room here.

Fittingly, I bring you something short and sweet, but that has definitely given me a much needed paradigm shift in all aspects of my life these days.
polka dot backdrop via; design by me

I think this is my new mantra.

Happy {almost} Friday!



8 comments:

Helene at: November 29, 2012 at 9:59 AM said...

love that! and agree :)

McKae @ Kaes Corner Design at: November 29, 2012 at 10:19 AM said...

Love that! It's such a great reminder.

Brooke at: November 29, 2012 at 10:59 AM said...

I love that! I need to remind myself of this too! Your dining room is so pretty- I can't wait to see the whole thing when it's finished!

phiphis blog at: November 29, 2012 at 2:10 PM said...

awesome!! i can't wait to see the final/finished room pictures!!

xox P

phiphi's blog

Kerry at: November 29, 2012 at 4:20 PM said...

Thanks! Glad this statement brought a great reminder to y'all. I certainly need it.

xoxo

Maigen at: November 29, 2012 at 8:07 PM said...

TRUE. Thanks for the reminder!

Can't wait for the D.R. reveal! :)

*M

Amy Shaughnessy at: November 30, 2012 at 6:41 PM said...

Needs to be mine too. I think sometimes I want everything to be perfect right away and that is so unrealistic.

Amy


Fashion and Beauty Finds

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On at: January 9, 2013 at 7:50 PM said...

Hi Kerry, we are most definitely on the same wavelength. That's crazy that our posts were the same today! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Looking forward to going through more of your posts.

BTW - you are gorgeous!

Alison
www.getyourprettyon.com

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...