Style That Item: Isabel's Scarf



2 comments

I just love Isabel's new scarf!  The colors are just beautiful and the pattern is sassy and on trend and just... *sigh* IT'S A SCARF, people!  There are really few things I like better.

See?
I loved Kerry's looks and can't wait to see what Iz comes up with, too!

I had a few ideas, myself...

For our little teacher, I thought a cozy, work-appropriate look that still has style was in order!  She could wear this to school and running errands or hanging out after!
yellow studs / J Crew frenchie sweater / skinny jeans /  Kerry and I both swooned over this plaid wool crossbody while window shopping last month, but I also love this yellow one with this look, it's too hard to decide! / oxblood booties {also seen here}
Weekends are for looking good and feeling good!  I'm so excited that it's getting cool enough to break out the fall clothes!  Isabel will be super comfy in this Saturday look!  {And, glitter toes are always a good thing!}
cap /  relaxed jeans / coral stripe sweater / I love this incredible tweed bag / herringbone glitter chucks  
Here is something for Iz to wear while lunching with friends and shopping it up!  It's comfy and casual while still being stylish and fun.  {PLEASE ignore the white tank & camo pants that are pictured with the cardigan, if you can!}
maxi / cardi / Kate Spade gumdrop studs / clutch / Kerry used Isabel's own boots in her post, and I think it was such a great idea, I'm going to copy it! / watch
I don't know too much about the life of a teacher, but I know they have conferences with parents, and I'm guessing they have staff meetings and training conferences and stuff... This next look would be good for any of those and for meetings with photography clients.  I kept finding great options, so the tops and pants can be mixed and matched, using the jacket, shoes, earrings, bag, and {of course} scarf, with each combo.
 blue booties / herringbone jacket {I kind of like it with the denim top in the picture, or alternatively, with a tee or basic tank or even a sequin tank} / gumdrop studs / wool flannel crossbody bag / black skinny jeans / dark wash skinnies
This next look is for when Iz is at a photoshoot and needs to be comfy and may have a lot to carry {the bag is pretty big}. Once again, she has a couple of pairs of pants from which to choose! 
sweater / grey cord skinnies or mint skinnies / studs {adding these to my wish-list! So fab!} / bag / Isabel's boots
My last look is for a night out with R at the movies or a casual dinner with friends!    
Isabel's boots / dot henley dress / earrings / a cute camel coat that Iz can take in case she gets chilly in the theater and walking outside / gold faux croc clutch / tights  
I hope Isabel likes some of these looks!  She is sure to get lots of use out of her cute new scarf!  I just love fall dressing...

What is your favorite season for clothes?


2 comments:

Kerry at: November 25, 2012 at 3:22 PM said...

Uhm, I LOVE all of these! I'm totally in LOVE with To Teach or Not to Teach {Frenchie Sweater + Plaid Bag = amazing}, Girl About Town {full intentions of recreating this look with items I have in my closet}, and Business as Usual {get out of town with that herringbone jacket and KS crossbody}.

GENIUS once again, friend!

xoxo

fauxionista.com at: November 25, 2012 at 7:42 PM said...

I love the Business as Usual and Movie Night. You've all opened my eyes to jewelry at Anthropologie, btw. I've now got my eyes on the Honeycomb earrings!

And thank you for your lovely comments on my blog! :)

p/s: I'm trying not to spend as well with the crazy sales and so far resistance has NOT been futile. ;)

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...