A J Crew Christmas



3 comments
In a perfect world, I would show up at my mom's on Christmas eve / my aunt's on Christmas in a couple of the following permutations {I used the same pony clutch and flatties in each look}...
Left: necklace sweater skirt
Right: necklace sweater skirt
I couldn't decide which necklace I liked better in the following look!
sweater
Here's a necklace close-up!  
necklace / necklace
Of course, the way the weather has been around here lately, I'm more likely to be in shorts and a tee...

What are you doing / wearing for Christmas?

3 comments:

phiphis blog at: December 8, 2012 at 7:51 PM said...

these are all so cute!! i have no idea what i'm wearing yet!!

xox P

Kerry at: December 10, 2012 at 5:58 PM said...

THESE ARE GENIUS STYLING OPTIONS!!! I want to wear everything!

Christmas is always spent in PJs with my family, no matter what time of day we celebrate.

xoxo

{*The Internet Cooking Princess} at: December 11, 2012 at 12:41 PM said...

Purple necklace all the way!!!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...