Dressing up Mom



1 comments
My mom is super-cute as it is, but she got a couple of new clothing items, so I went over there and helped accessorize those bad boys.

I love her new wool sweater and these trousers {which she has been considering getting rid of, since she didn't have anything to wear with them}...
She thinks the leopard belt is a bit too much, but I made her promise to wear it!
She got that GAP cardi I was coveting...
I really love this look!
I got her that glass ring in Florence.  It's perfect!
Does she look fab, or what?  
  

1 comments:

fauxionista.com at: December 15, 2012 at 12:17 PM said...

Your mum looks great! Pretty ring and earrings on the second outfit, too. :)

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...