I'm no techy.



2 comments
As my lovely co-bloggers will attest, I am, well... How should I say this?  Totally without any type of techy knowledge.  The other day Isabel said {after I admitted something stupid I JUST learned about the blogspot posting features} "sometimes I'm amazed by your computer... ummm...." "prowess?"  I filled in.  Umm, no.

Anywho, I am going to have to join whatever century this is and get an i-phone.  My Android {which was "the best!" phone out there for the five minutes after I bought it} is totally annoying.  It drops calls.  It refuses to make calls.  It won't take calls and sometimes decides to be benevolent and take a voicemail.  Texting is confusing and halting, as texts don't always come in or go out, and they are always, ALWAYS in the wrong order in any given conversation. 

I went and looked at phones last night, and I do like the i-phone best, if for no other reason than it's the smallest, lightest smartphone.  Mostly, though, I'm excited because this will lead to me getting a totally cute i-phone case.  Once again, I'm no techy.  I'm more excited about decorating the thing than using it.

Help me choose!



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 {this reminds me of Isabel's triangles} / 9 / 10 / 11 {I love this, and 16 has always been my fave number!} / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 {you may recognize this as Jen Ramos, this is a painting I know Kerry has been coveting, although I think she wants it in the blues/greens!  I think it's super cool as a case!} / 19 / 20 / 21

2 comments:

Kerry at: December 5, 2012 at 7:28 AM said...

Yay iPhones!

Too many great options for cases! Here are my faves: 1, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 16, 18, 21

xoxo

Amy Shaughnessy at: December 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM said...

I love the polka dot one! Too cute!

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...