PFC 22: Cold Weather Shopping Clothes



3 comments
This month's Petite Fashion Challenge is hosted by A Preponderance of Fashion. Her challenge focuses on cute cold weather shopping clothes; a perfect subject for the holiday season that is upon us!

"The weather outside is frightful, but indoor shopping is warm and delightful. So, whether you have wind, rain, or snow, show me your clothes when shopping for friends or foes!"


My favorite places to shop in these parts are all outdoor malls, so wearing clothes that will keep me warm is very necessary. And while I totally feel the urge to kick it 2005-style in a Juicy Couture velour track suit and Uggs while shopping in these blisteringly cold temps, I've managed to restrain myself... so far. That's because I found the next best thing to velour pants. It's these beyond-comfortable ponte leggings, which I kid you not, are totally akin to wearing yoga pants. They've been the first thing I grab when going to get dressed lately. I love them! {Sizing note: Just as the reviews state, they do stretch out and run large, so size down, down, down.}

It's been so windy lately that keeping my bangs in tact has been a total bother, so it's a hat to my hair's rescue. And since I'm in and out of stores so much, I find that a puffer vest is my BFF, allowing me to stay warm, but not get overheated with all the temperature changes. Being an animal addict lover, I can't resist adorning myself with these little critters {it's hard to tell from the pictures, but the burnt orange threads are glittery, too!}. I also find that a crossbody bag is beyond necessary to keep your hands free for holding all those shopping bags. Last but not least, some comfortable shoes are a must, and these boots fit the bill. Now let's go shopping, y'all!






STUDS // HAT {Target, very old} // VEST {Gap, very old} // SWEATER {H&M, old; alternative} // SHIRT // PANTS // BOOTS {alternative} // CROSSBODY {Coach, old} // POLISH


Thanks for hosting, APoF! Be sure to check out her blog to see everyone's cute shopping attire!

{Past Petite Fashion Challenge participation posts found here.}

Happy weekend!


3 comments:

phiphis blog at: December 30, 2012 at 10:17 AM said...

love the layers here! and the boots! omg they look fantastic on you! i hope you had a great christmas! xox P

phiphi's blog

SewPetiteGal at: December 31, 2012 at 12:48 AM said...

So cute! I definitely agree on crossbody bags and I love your animal print sweater :)

Isabel at: December 31, 2012 at 4:10 PM said...

I want to wear everything! Well put together, friend!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...