Wrap Stars



6 comments
Call me crazy, but I often think that the best part of receiving a gift isn't always finding out what's inside.* Gasp. To me, it's reveling in the way it's wrapped. Not only did someone take the time to pick out a gift for me**, but then they put some extra thought, care, and creativity into adorning it in wrapping goodness?! That's gift giving at its finest. Beautiful wrapping just makes me giddy, y'all.

Since gift guides are abounding on the interwebs, here is my take on gift guides this season: A round-up of some of my favorite holiday wrapping, also known as my Wrap Stars. You better believe that I'm garnering some major inspiration from these gorgeous images for when it comes time to wrap the gifts that will sit under my tree, and I hope you do too.

Clockwise from top left :: via // via // via // via 


Left // Right {these letters are made from repurposing Christmas cards}


Clockwise from top left :: via  {you better believe I want to make little O into a reindeer like that} // via // via // via


Left // Right
Have you found any great wrapping inspiration lately? Do share!

*This is most likely because I already know what's inside because I'm a very picky gift receiver and ask for very specific items. Thus,  I already know what's inside.
**It's more likely than not that they didn't pick it out. I did. See above.

Happy Monday, y'all!

6 comments:

Jin at: December 10, 2012 at 6:25 AM said...

I agree, the packaging is always my favorite part. I adore the red letter's. Thanks for the inspiration :)

phiphis blog at: December 10, 2012 at 7:35 AM said...

thank you for this post! i'm bookmarking this so i can become a better santa's elf! :) the red letters and dotties are just adorable.

xox P

McKae @ Kaes Corner Design at: December 10, 2012 at 11:20 AM said...

Cute ideas! I like the newspaper wrapping, it's so resourceful!

Kerry at: December 10, 2012 at 5:54 PM said...

Thanks, gals! Glad you found some inspiration!!

Happy Wrapping!
xoxo

fauxionista.com at: December 13, 2012 at 3:33 PM said...

I love gift wrapping and these are great ideas! And Kerry, this is funny: "*This is most likely because I already know what's inside because I'm a very picky gift receiver and ask for very specific items. Thus, I already know what's inside." Erm, I can relate? ;)

SewPetiteGal at: December 24, 2012 at 12:19 AM said...

Those are some super cute ideas! I am a horrible wrapper so I tend to put everything in a gift bag. You should see what's under the tree. Half bagged and half un-bagged / un-wrapped - horrible!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...