A New Piece of Art



3 comments
Yay!  I got this fabulous framed print at Home Goods {LOVE HG!!!} for my bedroom wall!  There is a huge fuse box on my wall that I didn't have anything large enough to cover, so here it is!
via
It's Peter Sellers from "Dr. Strangelove."  I haven't see it, but just love the photo.  I'm really pretty glad it's not Woody Allen {I was a little worried that it might be, not that I really have anything against WA, I just don't necessarily want to look at him every day.  I did think this guy was better looking than Woody, so that was my one hope.  Looked it up on google images and it's not him}! Hope it's a cool movie, I would hate to have something lame on my wall!   

Did you see it?  What was your opinion of the movie?

{I do not condone smoking.  Smoking kills, kids.}

3 comments:

Lilly at: January 28, 2013 at 1:35 PM said...

This is so cute! I think I watched this in college and it is super crazy fun.

Kerry at: February 2, 2013 at 2:32 PM said...

I've never seen the movie, but I like that the girl in the photo looks like Audrey Hepburn. xoxo

Maigen at: February 4, 2013 at 11:23 AM said...

Lilly, I am definitely going to have to check it out!!

Kerry, I know! That was what first drew me to it! Love AH!!

*M

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...