Currently Crushing



6 comments

I have a crush on this little number. The colors {mint! orange!}, graphic pattern {how flattering is that orange stripe around the waistline?!}, and perfect sheath silhouette {relaxed, with just enough structure} make this dress a winner. The temperatures here are tricking me into thinking it's already spring {hello, 70s in January!}, and this would be the perfect dress to usher in this short-lived-in-Texas season. And in case you're wondering, I'd wear it with these {in blush}.

Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

Maigen at: January 24, 2013 at 11:21 AM said...

Oh, my gosh! This would be adorable on you!! You need it ;)

*M

phiphis blog at: January 24, 2013 at 5:56 PM said...

what a pretty dress! you would look fantastic in this!!!

xox P

phiphi's blog

Kerry at: January 25, 2013 at 11:14 AM said...

Glad you gals liked the dress too! xoxo

Brooke at: January 25, 2013 at 11:47 AM said...

I love this; what a great dress!! Have a great weekend! xo

Faux ionista at: January 27, 2013 at 8:02 PM said...

Love the shape of it but I think it's a little too busy for me. I'd love to see it on you, though! :)

fauxionista.com

The Internet Cooking Princess at: February 18, 2013 at 9:06 PM said...

I have SUCH a crush on this dress.

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...