Guns N Roses {Gifted}



3 comments
Happy birthday to me!  My family gave me the perfect gift.  It's crazy.  It's like they read my mind about what the coolest thing to get me would be {even though I had never seen this before, it is as if it is an actual physical manifestation of my design imagination}!

You may already know about my long-lived obsession with this Phillipe Starck gun lamp {which rings in at more than 2 grand, so, umm, yeah}:

And, here is my gift.  Voila:
It's a gun vase {which, no offense to the photogs online, looks even way cooler in person}!  I'm not going to put anything in it even though it's technically a vase, as it really functions as freaking-awesome art!

{They got it at a random, funky home decor store that they stumbled upon in Willow Bend Mall in Plano that they said I need to go check out, Speranza Design Gallery.  LCDF girls and Dallas bloggie friends, let me know if you want to go check it out some Saturday}!

I'm so excited!  Thanks, psychic-family-network!  

What physical manifestations of you imagination have you received as gifts in your life?  Please share! :)


3 comments:

Lilly at: January 12, 2013 at 10:38 AM said...

So coool! I would love to try that store sometime. I haven't ventured to Willow Bend years, but I go to that Costco a lot!

Kerry at: January 12, 2013 at 2:12 PM said...

If ever there were a perfect gift for you, that is definitely it!

Happy to go to Speranza with you! I love Willow Bend.

xoxo

Maigen at: January 14, 2013 at 1:57 PM said...

Girls, let's go!!! :)

*M

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...