Here's to Wu! {Kerry's Monthly Love}



7 comments
Here's to you, Miss Wu

Jason Wu's new collection available at Nordstrom has knocked my socks-off!* So much so that I'm delivering my Monthly Love for January to you a bit early, because I just can't contain my excitement for two whole more weeks... And because I need to put my socks back on since my feet are feeling chilly!



I'm loving the mod-vibe, the subtle print mixing {no surprise}, and how darn wearable everything looks! And the shoes! Oh the shoes! They're all stunning {and not yet available online; boo}. The collection is a little reminiscent of J.Crew and Madewell, but with a little bit more of a feminine edge {and a bit pricier - yikes!}. I'd imagine these are pieces that could stay in one's closet for a lifetime, easily being mixed and remixed, making the price tags a bit more bearable. I'm totally in love with everything, and am itching to wear it all! Here are my absolute favorites...
blouse // skirt


dress


blouse // skirt


sweater // skirt


cardigan // blouse // pants


sweater // pants


sweater // skirt


sweater // pants


cardigan // blouse // skirt


How about Wu? Loving it or not?


*My socks were also knocked-off earlier this week when I read on Twitter about the Milly - Banana Republic collaboration that's set to debut in May. Oh, boy! I can't wait! Are you excited, too?




7 comments:

Brooke at: January 10, 2013 at 3:13 PM said...

Love!! I want to go shopping now!!

Carol Li at: January 10, 2013 at 3:59 PM said...

What a gorgeous collection. Some items look like they will be petite friendly too!

www.petitestyleonline.com

Kerry at: January 10, 2013 at 4:08 PM said...

I agree, girls! And yes, Carol... it does look petite friendly! Yay!!
xoxo

Giovanna at: January 10, 2013 at 9:10 PM said...

Loving this collection! That Crepe de Chine Shirtdress is amaze!!

xx
Giovanna
www.HeyLoveBlog.com

Faux ionista at: January 12, 2013 at 9:29 PM said...

You're a girl after my own heart. I saw the collection but just didn't post about it (mainly coz of the price point). I love the simplicity and classic looks!

Kerry at: January 13, 2013 at 6:22 PM said...

Hi, Giovanna! I agree about the shirt dress. Such a classic piece!

The price point is a bummer, Faux. If the quality is good, then I think some of the pieces are definitely worth it. I'm always a fan of holding out for sales, too!

xoxo

Maigen at: January 14, 2013 at 1:54 PM said...

I saw this on nordstrom.com the night before this published and am so glad you wrote a post about it! So many cute looks! I especially love the shoes in your second-to-last look! {I think they're flats} and I love pointy-toed flats! The cap-toe makes them even more delightful!

*M

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...