Just Call Me "Zebra" {M's Monthly Love}



7 comments

I love stripes!  This is nothing new, but I have seen some particularly awesome striped items lately and thought I'd give 'em the old "shout out."
1 / 2 / 3
4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8
9 / 10 / 11
12 / 13 / 14
15 / 16
My inspiration, as usual, comes from Pinterest!  

I ADORE this outfit!  Everything from the colors to the accessories are perfection...
via
I have loved this Anthro look for a long time!  So retro and chic!  Plus, it combines stripes with another fave, polkas!
via
There are so many cool striped finger nails on Pinterest, it was difficult to narrow it down to my favorite!
via
Burberry does it again!
via
Mint. Stripes. Chrome. Simplicity. Love.
via
If Audrey Hepburn isn't just the cutest thing ever...
via
I love the glam these gold stripes add to this simple office...
via
I want to relax here.  Like, now.
Liguria, Italy via
This dress is so classic.  I die.
via
Cute packaging of delish candies!
via
I looooove the look of this!  The next time I do favors for something...
via
What have you been smitten with this January?

7 comments:

Lilly at: January 23, 2013 at 2:57 PM said...

The Mexican blanket chairs are amazing! I needed to remember this for the next upholstery project!

Amy Shaughnessy at: January 23, 2013 at 6:40 PM said...

I'll take that iphone case. So cute! And those chairs are awesome!

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

Maigen at: January 24, 2013 at 11:20 AM said...

L- those chairs would look super in your fabulous home!

A- I love that case, too... Seriously considering a purchase! ;)

*M

phiphis blog at: January 24, 2013 at 5:57 PM said...

that burberrry picture. the coat! the top! the effortless chic - love!!

xox P

phiphi's blog

Kerry at: January 25, 2013 at 11:06 AM said...

The Audrey image is my favorite. Ditto to Lilly & Amy on the chairs. xoxo

Faux ionista at: January 27, 2013 at 8:03 PM said...

I'm a sucker for stripes and I love most of the things in this post! :)

fauxionista.com

Maigen at: February 4, 2013 at 11:19 AM said...

Phi-- I agree! Burberry is pretty much always perfect!

K-- I know, Audrey was so fabulous and I love her style so much!!

Faux-- thanks!! :). It was hard to narrow my stripe choices down, as I am definitely an addict!

*M

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...