Prabal Gurung x Target



5 comments
I know that I'm a little late to the Prabal Gurung x Target collection enthusiasm expressing party, but I still want to share my favorites from Elle.com's unveiling of the 80+ piece collection that's set to debut on February 10th. You know we here at LCDF love ourselves some Target and their genius designer collaborations, and at first glance this one does not seem to disappoint! Feast your eyes on the pieces that I'm hoping to purchase {cross your fingers for petite-friendly sizing!}...

Loving this dress! {$34.99}

The gorgeous yellow hue, pleats, and lace detailing make this $29.99 skirt a must purchase item!

This dress is sure to flatter any figure! {$39.99}

I'm IN LOVE with the lace detailing on this blouse {$34.99}

More blouse love! The ruffles and color make me swoon {$34.99}

The combo of this blazer {$49.99} and top {$19.99} is print-tastic!

These heels are so sassy; I'm obsessed with the yellow/multicolored pair! {$39.99}

The bright colors, feminine silhouettes, and beautiful patterns are making me swoon! 

How about you? Any favorites from the collection? Do share!

Happy weekend, y'all!

5 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes at: January 12, 2013 at 9:25 PM said...

I cannot wait for this collection to come out, there are so many pieces I like - the shorts, the yellow dress, etc. I bet there will be crazy fans banging down the Target doors on release morning!

Faux ionista at: January 12, 2013 at 9:32 PM said...

You've seen my picks but I am thinking the floral print top needs to be added to my list! :)

Lilly at: January 13, 2013 at 4:42 PM said...

The floral top with black collar made me really thankful for all the fun stylings you each did for your KS top. Those really showed the versatility of a fun print in a tailored cut and made me much more eager to purchase this one! There is a coral/light blue dress that I think is a great addition o anyone's closet for shower season, and I loved the basic pump in black and print as well as the flat sandals!

Kerry at: January 13, 2013 at 6:19 PM said...

I agree, Lisa! That's why I might set my alarm to wake up in the middle of the night and just order everything online!

Yes, Faux - add it to your list!

Thanks, Lilly! Glad we were able to give you some inspiration based on my KS top. I agree about that coral/light blue dress. I was thisclose to including it, too.

xoxo

Maigen at: January 14, 2013 at 2:02 PM said...

Suuupper cute items in this collection! I'm wanting the black dress with floral insert {you're so right, such a flattering silhouette}, the black/cream low wedge sandals, and the yellow pointy-toed flats...

I'm thinking the internet is definitely the way to go. The place will be mobbed {or, totally cleaned out}.

*M

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...