Queen of Hearts



3 comments
I'm kind of digging all the heart prints / items out there right now.  They remind me of junior high, only done in a more grown-up way!

Here's how I wore some hearts to work yesterday {yes, the pics are totally as goofy, as usual!  And you will have to forgive my horrible hair!  I go it bobbed, but having been pretty sick for a week now with no end in sight, styling it was just not in the cards at 6:30 in the morning, so it's in one of those little nubby ponytails.}:

dress / tights / sweater {old, similar} / necklace {old: H&M}/ studs / boots {old, got in Florence!}

Here are a few other heart-adorned pieces that have caught my eye lately:
Clockwise from top left:scarf / rubberstamp / sunnies / sweater / cashmere blanket / studs / hoodyring / keychain     
Are you in or out on the heart trend?  




3 comments:

Kerry at: January 12, 2013 at 2:11 PM said...

You look adorable! Such a cute outfit! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

I'm IN on the heart trend! F21 has some super cute heart sweaters and such right now.

xoxo

Faux ionista at: January 12, 2013 at 9:34 PM said...

I love the dress, it's so cute! Am also loving the scarf but I'm trying to be good!

Here's to feeling better soon!

Maigen at: January 14, 2013 at 1:59 PM said...

Thanks for the well-wishes, ladies! I'm amazingly STILL sick! Oh, my gosh! It stinks!

Thanks about the dress, too! It's super-comfy!

*M

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...