Sick Day



2 comments
Still sick... Can you believe this?  I went to the doctor TWO Fridays ago and am still going strong with my "upper respiratory infection."  Boo.  

Monday, I went into work for a half-day, before I realized I actually needed to be in my bed.  So, I went home at noon and slept the rest of the day.  

However, I was kind of liking my outfit that day and thought it was a shame to only have worn it for 4 hours.  So, before I left, I got a few shots in for the blog.  Is that dedication, or what?  {Yes, the hair is bad again... Apparently, I don't style my hair when I'm sickey.}
sunnies {Gap, couldn't find online} / cardi / peplum tee / necklace, earrings and headband from Charming Charlie / jeans / clutch / shoes Gianni Bini {old} / fishnet trouser socks {old}
Have you ever had an "upper respiratory infection?"  How long did it last?





2 comments:

Kerry at: January 17, 2013 at 6:19 PM said...

Very cute! I'm a big fan of animal prints and red. I think your hair looks cute! xoxo

Maigen at: January 24, 2013 at 8:18 AM said...

Thanks, lady!! :)

*M

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...