Street Style Stars



6 comments
My favorite form of celebrity style watching and emulating doesn't stem from fanciful red carpet looks, because I rarely never have the chance to dress in gowns or cocktail attire. Maybe that aspect of my life and wardrobe should change, but for now I'm perfectly content finding inspiration from their everyday, street style ensembles. That's why my Style Stars are some of the best dressed every day style gals you see walking down the street.

Rachel Bilson
If you aren't watching Hart of Dixie, then you're missing out on some major fashion oogling from Rachel Bilson's edgy, yet feminine character, Dr. Zoe Hart. {I keep track of her wearings thanks to the style sleuthing skills of Possessionista.}

In addition to the small screen looks of Zoe Hart, I love Rachel Bilson's ripped denim addiction. Her errand-running looks are so effortless, but still very stylish. Here are my favorite super cas looks of hers.
left // center // right

Rachel also shows us how to do snappy casual done right. I love how she consistently pairs a tailored blazer over flowy dresses. The juxtaposition is just lovely and totally worth emulation.
left // center // right


Olivia Palermo
Olivia Palermo is such a stunner. She was so catty and demeaning on The City, but her fashion genius has changed my once 10-sizes-too-small Grinchy heart to one that bursts with adoration for her fashion sense.

Olivia is perfection in what I like to refer to as her LBPs, aka her little black pants. I love how she's giving us casual, sophisticated, and edgy in the respective looks below.
left // center // right

Going in the opposite direction of her sleek LBPs, Olivia looks amazing in full and feminine skirts. She knows how to balance out the clothing proportions to perfection.
left // center // right

Stay tuned for later in the week when I do my best to recreate some of these looks from what is currently hanging in my closet!

Which celebrities' styles are you inspired by?

Have a fantastic Monday, y'all.

6 comments:

fauxionista.com at: January 7, 2013 at 9:20 AM said...

Definitely love OP's style. I wish her blog was more reflective of her style than it being written by someone else. I guess I'm hoping she documents her outfits more than the current content of her blog. I'm not too big a fan of Rachel Bilson but I do like the looks that you posted.

Can't wait to see you recreate similar looks from these outfits! :)

Lilly at: January 7, 2013 at 9:37 AM said...

I love both of these gals for street style! You picked great looks that really encapsulate their style and I love the new phrase - LBP! I also love Kate Hudson's street looks for how she adds behemian luxe accessories to super comfy, relaxed styles.

Kerry at: January 7, 2013 at 8:41 PM said...

I totally agree, fauxionista. I too wish OP's blog was written by her and documented her style more.

Thanks, Lilly! Kate Hudson is definitely a good one! She does boho right.

xoxo

Annie at: January 8, 2013 at 6:13 AM said...

LOVE love love Rachel Bilson's style...she always looks amazing!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Maigen at: January 8, 2013 at 11:37 PM said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! The blazer/dress combo by RB is so perfect, and would look amazing on you!

Also, OP can pretty much do no wrong when it comes to fashion! I once pinned that polka-dot sweater/orange patterned skirt, probably from you, and it has definitely stuck with me as an outfit inspiration idea!

Amazing finds! :)

*M

Kerry at: January 9, 2013 at 9:29 PM said...

100000000000% agreed, Annie!

Thanks, M! I hope I can pull the blazer/dress combo off! And yes, OP does no wrong in fashionland. Her polka-dotted sweater/orange patterned skirt is hands down my favorite of her dressier looks!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...