The Best Pixie



2 comments
While working on my 2012 fashion faves post, I kept thinking about how cute pixie hairstyles are {scanning through photos of Emma Watson will do that to you} 
via
and about how bummed I was that I, with my tragically round face, will never be able to have one.  I thought I would get together a little group of some of the cutest and most iconic pixie haircuts, just for fun and to wallow in my self-pity a bit.

First, the classics, Audrey & Gwyneth:
Audrey Hepburn / Gwyneth Paltrow
Now for some more modern takes:
Natalie Portman / Evan Rachel Wood
Rhianna / Carey Mulligan
Sienna Miller / Anne Hathaway
Ginnifer Goodwin / Michelle Williams
Halle Berry / P!nk
How fun are these 'dos?  Do you ever wish you could choppity-chop your tresses into a fab, feminine pixie?















2 comments:

Kerry at: January 17, 2013 at 6:20 PM said...

Pixies are fun to look at on other people, but I could never do it. I'm a long-hair gal, through-and-through. xoxo

Maigen at: January 24, 2013 at 8:13 AM said...

I'm with you, K! I love them, but I doubt I will ever try it... I'm even ready to grow back out the bob I JUST got in December!! :)

*M

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...