This is Gorgeous



4 comments
Just a few beauts I saw this week...
{This bag!  Gucci.} via

{Oh, wow.  That's all I have to say.  Wow!} via
{This image is awesome.  I wish I dressed like this.} via
{Celine.  I love the simplicity of the lines.  Classic!} via 


{Love the colors, the cane, the lamp, velvet, chevron, greek key!} via
{Valentino.  Stunning!} via
{The Plaza Hotel, NYC} via

{This room is one of the best I've seen in a long time. I love everything!} via


{Temperley London Pre-Fall 2013.  So awesome!via
Happy Saturday!


4 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes at: January 26, 2013 at 6:09 PM said...

Oh now I want something tasseled, an orange dress and green for my living room! ;o)

Faux ionista at: January 27, 2013 at 8:00 PM said...

Love the coat, the Valentino & Temperly dress! Thanks for sharing! :)

fauxionista.com

Kerry at: February 2, 2013 at 2:32 PM said...

Great eye candy! xoxo

Maigen at: February 4, 2013 at 11:22 AM said...

Lisa-- LOL! I know! Seeing really beautiful images makes me want to shop. Always.

Faux-- yep, I can see you in all of those looks! Especially the Temperly! :)

Thanks, K!

*M

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...