Cardi Party



7 comments
It's no secret that I LOVE CARDIGANS!  I have noticed a few beauts 'round town {and by "round town," I mean in my gmail in-box} lately, and I wanted to share my enthusiasm!

The Wagner Sweater from Stylemint has such a cute neon streak!
I pretty much want the Merino Colorblock Cardigan from J Crew in both colors!

The Lightweight Merino Cardigan with Neon Trim from J Crew is fantastic, but I'm really not sold on that weird, too-chunky v-neck underneath...
And, I can't resist the preppy/bad-a$$ness of this Gap offering:
This little Target number is super-cute in person!  The back floral is really vibrant!
I pretty much wear cardigans everyday!  They're my fave!  Do you have a signature article of clothing?  What is it?



7 comments:

Amy Shaughnessy at: February 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM said...

I only have 1 cardigan and I don't really like it. That jcrew one is GORG!!

Amy
Fashion and Beauty Finds

Lilly at: February 25, 2013 at 5:53 PM said...

I love cardigans but I tend to go chunky librarian style. These are so much for feminine and professional! Thanks for sharing!

phiphis blog at: February 25, 2013 at 8:57 PM said...

love these cardis! i can't pick a favourite!


phiphi's blog

Faux ionista at: February 28, 2013 at 9:50 PM said...

Love the J Crew and the Gap cardigans! Hmm, I don't know if I have a signature article of clothing per se. Perhaps ballet flats? :P

Brooke at: March 8, 2013 at 9:15 AM said...

I've been wanting to get some cute cardigans! Now that I'm living in Florida and I don't have to be bundled up in a huge coat every time I go out, I can actually wear little sweaters instead! I love the one with the streak of neon yellow down the front!

Sartorial Diner at: January 30, 2014 at 8:41 PM said...

These cardigans are great. I definitely love throwing one on over any look. I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
Instagram @ sartorialdiner

Keith L. Jennings at: November 21, 2016 at 9:27 AM said...

There are some women wearing accessories like T-shirt, jeans, jacket, pant and all of most women uses accessories. Great post and suggestion to select the products. All of them are looking amazing!!!!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...