Flavor Flav



10 comments






 GLASSES // STUDS // SHIRT // TOP {J.Crew Factory - no longer available; alternative} //
NECKLACE // BELT {J.Crew - old; alternative} // SKIRT // BOOTS {alternative}


I'm so in love with this clock necklace {seen here and here} that my sweet sister gifted me, though it does make me feel a bit like Flavor Flav every time I wear it... and I'm usually stuck singing Ke$ha's Tick-Tock in my head all day long. Small prices to pay for my beloved necklace.


Happiest of Mondays to you!

10 comments:

Maigen at: February 4, 2013 at 10:48 AM said...

Oh my gosh you are so stinking cute!! Fun outfit and love the necklace! :) the last pic is my fave, you seem so carefree and happy!

*M

Amy Shaughnessy at: February 4, 2013 at 8:26 PM said...

I love this sequin top! So cute with the white blouse under and the leopard belt.

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

Lilly at: February 5, 2013 at 4:26 PM said...

So cute! Great styling. I wish I could get my hair that smooth!

phiphis blog at: February 6, 2013 at 7:24 PM said...

i adore this outfit - you look so awesome!! clapping hands!!!

xox P

SewPetiteGal at: February 7, 2013 at 12:32 AM said...

Always such pretty pictures :) LOL on Flavor Flav!

Kerry at: February 7, 2013 at 8:06 PM said...

Thanks, M! That last pic is def a bit silly : )

Kerry at: February 7, 2013 at 8:08 PM said...

Thanks, Amy! I know sequins can be a bit too holiday sometimes, but I'm loving them year round!

Kerry at: February 7, 2013 at 8:10 PM said...

Thanks so much, Lilly! The smooth hair was a bit of a lucky fluke thanks to super dry conditions. This humidity has been causing crazy amounts of frizz lately. Not cute!

Kerry at: February 7, 2013 at 8:11 PM said...

Haha! Yay, P! Thank you!! : ) xoxo

Kerry at: February 7, 2013 at 8:12 PM said...

Thanks, SPG! So glad you appreciated my Flavor Flav reference : ) xoxo

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...