Jewels on the Cheap



4 comments
Happy Wednesday, friends! 

I saw a girl wearing a really cute necklace the other day, and when I asked where she got it, I was pleasantly surprised when she said "Forever 21."  It looked really nice!  It was this super-sparkly aqua-blue stone and rhinestone bib necklace.  Of course, I couldn't find it online, but the experience did have me on the hunt for some inexpensive, but still great-looking jewelry!

Also, the warm winter here in Dallas has me craving some spring colors on my ears and neck!  Here are a few of my {$ on a scale of $ to $$$$} finds:
Clockwise from top left: earrings / necklace / posts / necklace / posts /  necklace
AND one set of pretties that isn't quite as inexpensive, but that I think are just loooovvverly:
Have you seen any sparkly things that have you wishing for spring? 




4 comments:

phiphis blog at: February 13, 2013 at 9:33 AM said...

these are all such great pieces. i love F21 for their jewelry. you get a sparkles fix without spending an exorbitant amount of money.

*goes to website*

phiphi's blog

Kerry at: February 17, 2013 at 7:49 PM said...

Those UO wrapped crystal earrings are really cool. Great find! xoxo

Isabel at: February 18, 2013 at 8:34 PM said...

whoa, i love both UO earrings and the HM necklace. COOOOL finds!

Maigen at: February 21, 2013 at 6:42 PM said...

Thanks, ladies! I have bling on the brain, I guess! :)

*M

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...