My Imaginary Closet



4 comments
Hey ladies!  *I hate my clothes.  I really do.  Even when I have new stuff, I just never feel like I have anything to wear.  It's psychotic.  I realize this.  But, here is a glimpse of some of the clothes I'd rather see when I open my closet!
via via via
via / via via / via
via via via
via via
 via via / via

via / via / via
via
*I feel like Elaine Benes on that episode of Seinfeld when she is talking about how much she hates her clothes between peoples' sobs at a funeral.  Classic.

I hope you liked my fantasy closet!  To what type of event would you think someone could wear the "just plain awesome" dress?  I was thinking maybe my next wedding... Thoughts?







4 comments:

Kerry at: February 17, 2013 at 7:48 PM said...

That white dress would make an awesome wedding dress. I love the silhouette!

I'm going to say something that may surprise you, so hold onto your seat: As much as I love me a quirky print and whimsical graphic top, I think I draw the line at the Kate Spade sprinkled donut sweater. Crazy, I know! Love the pants in that look, though!

I also love the Charlize & Nicole looks!

xoxo

Maigen at: February 21, 2013 at 7:22 PM said...

LOL, I know! The donut is a little bit much, but I love the look over-all! :)

I love the Nicole look probably best of the super-cas looks, and Charlize is impeccable and still effortless!

And yes, the white dress is on my short list... Umm... Now, I just gotta meet the man! LOL! ;)

M

Faux ionista at: February 28, 2013 at 10:00 PM said...

I love the Saturday clothes, Church clothes, and the eyelet dress for Summer. Great picks! And oh, that CH dress is a classic!

fauxionista.com

Keith L. Jennings at: November 21, 2016 at 9:37 AM said...

Wonderful style and collection of women accessories. Beautiful sweater, jacket and coat. There is a myriad of options to choose from; we compiled a few of our favorites below too boutiqueken

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...