Time for Love



2 comments
TANDEM BIKE QUADTYCH - we've had ours for several years and love it (we rode a tandem bike on our honeymoon, hence the significance)

HEART BANNER - Target; good alternative

SHIRT // WATCH // PANTS // BOOTS

LOVE DISHES - Target, very old; alternative


I know, I know... Valentine's Day has come and gone, but I'm still reveling in the excessive (if that's even possible!?) love by wearing hearts (that shirt has been on major repeat since Valentine's Day) and keeping the Valentine's decor up in my house, where it will lovingly stay until the end of the month.



And since it's Monday and you may or may not find yourself experiencing the doldrums at work, here's a picture of that little nephew of mine to cheer you up...
Don't baby O's new pirate shades (the love runs in the family) and ever-present Michael Jordan baby tongue make you giggle?! 


Happy Monday!


2 comments:

Maigen at: February 18, 2013 at 1:10 PM said...

Sooo cute! I love all your valentines stuff and that baby O is the most adorable thing ever!!! :)

*M

Lilly at: February 25, 2013 at 5:51 PM said...

Your nephew is adorable! glad we both love Valentine's Day. I need to step up my decor for next year!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...